Monday 17 February 2014

Weight Loss & Healthy Eating




Today i joined Tesco Healthy Eating site , its full of ideas for recipes and advice on excersize. I am following the GI Diet plan and my aim is to lose 2 stone by the end of May. This plan is so easy to follow and i would definitely recommend it to others .



Watch this space for i feel very positive regarding motivation and inspiration offered with this site . Go On DO IT YOU WILL SURPRISE YOURSELF I'M SURE :-) xx

Oh and did i tell you that its FREE !!!!

NB. I used to enjoy doing armchair excersizes with the residents where i used to work , I'm thinking now i should try to apply some of this to myself and my care plan. Colin does gentle yoga with me , so its good to learn breathing skills and gentle excersize but being disabled is no excuse to being overweight . Wish me luck :-) x



Hugs Kiara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment