Monday 10 February 2014

Head Sweats

It seems the latest thing i must endure is terrible head sweats, its so bad that when this happens it looks and feels like i have just come out of the shower !!! I looked online just to confirm my fears, and yes ... this is another symptom of Fibromyalgia , I just wonder what next.

My doctor phoned me this afternoon to check on how i was doing since he increased my Venlafaxin, at least on a positive note i'm glad to say that i'm coping much better with my pain and the severity of it seems to be so much less at the moment.

If only life in general was so easy and we could just take a pill to make it disappear, and let us walk away from our past and leave it there , it seems for me at least this is an impossible task and i'm so sad that some aspects of my life won't let me rest. We all do things we have regretted haven't we ??????


hugs Kiara xx

PS.
Valentines Day will soon be upon us , to all you lovers out there have a wonderful day and a romantic evening :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment