Tuesday 18 February 2014

Intense Itchiness

Does anyone suffer extreme intense itchiness ???



I am being driven crazy with sudden intense itchines all over my body. I don't know what i would do if it wasn't for Colin, because I can't reach to scratch because of my poor mobility :-(



Its the normal things that we take for granted that others really don't think about. I also read an article about a fellow Fibromyalgia sufferer having problems with swallowing and food being stuck. I too get the feeling of stuck food,  quite alot, its so painful until it goes down.  This also happens with my meds. I hadn't related this to Fibromyalgia until i read the article



Back to itchiness, What i suffer is so intense that it could make me cry , I wonder if its medication related or Fibro related .



No comments:

Post a Comment