Wednesday 12 February 2014

fitness awareness

Is there life after pain, well i definitely think so and i aim to find that place for me. My meds are working really well and i find that each new day i have something to look forward to.

 I'm NOT pain free but i DO find that i can cope so much better now and that although i have time when i feel really tired , this is also not as bad and i am not needing to sleep so much.

Today i thought about asking my doctor to refer me to a gym so that i can start to focus on getting stronger, a battle in its own. I've decided to wait until i go to the hospital next as  my consultant may have this in my care plan, but if not... this is going to be my aim so that i don't need my wheelchair just as much and i can actually walk more .

 I'd be happy to use my walker outside if if meant one step closer to normality for me. I know this will be a long way off and a battle on its own, but i stay positive and focussed ....

No comments:

Post a Comment