Thursday 5 December 2013

Heat

I've recently started using sunbeds, Colin has to help me on and practically lift me off again but, the benefits i feel are just so good. The heat goes into my bones and helps relax my muscles this  feels soooooooooooooooo good :-) I only go on for 4-6 minutes twice a week i am starting to get some colour which is also boosting my moral .

Please don't go rushing out to use sunbeds as you must be aware at the risks of skin cancer however its working for me and both myself and Colin check my skin regularly for any signs of changes.

I've been feeling so ill and very lethargic and tired lately , feeling severe pains shooting through my legs and arms . And so the cycle goes on once more :-(

Colin is holding a voluntary candle medication at Merchant City Yoga in Glasgow on 19th Dec so anyone interested please come along. I will need to be lifted up in my wheelchair as there are two small flights of stairs to climb but its worth it to be able to attend. Anyone who wants to come along must be aware of the steps if you are disabled and find climbing stairs difficult. If you want to attend though you booking is through The Merchant City Yoga website .

No more news at the moment , i don't want to go on about my pain as this is an ongoing symptom of fibromyalgia and all sufferers will experience different levels of pain , but understand this issue with fellow sufferers.

Hope you all out there are well or as well as can be expected

Namaste

Kiara x



No comments:

Post a Comment