Monday 23 December 2013

When....

Sleepless nights  filled with pain and tired day that seems never ending


My pain has now spread to my jaws,'I'm experiencing stiffness and terrible pain that even affects me trying to talk . How bad is this going to get, when will it end.

I live in hope that one day i will wake up and be better but i know there is no cure and 'I'm just living in a fools paradise. I joke to Colin that this could be every husbands dream for his wife to find herself unable to speak lolgiggle but the reality of this takes away the funniness of this.

I can only sympathise with anyone else who is suffering the same symptoms, I didn't know it could get this bad and spread over such a wide area. I didn't even know about fibromyalgia until i was diagnosed. I have looked into this and it is more common than people realise, although symptoms are normally just in one area- just my luck isn't it.

I try to not feel sorry for myself but there are times when i just wish i could go to sleep and not wake up and i just can't imagine the rest of my life being like this. So many out there suffering illness and chronic pain, so much to tolerate .

Life can be so cruel.

Kiara x

No comments:

Post a Comment