Friday 11 October 2013

Life Hurts

Why is it that the ones we want most dearly to understand and stand by us , are the ones who often can't see beyond their own issues.

I've had a terrible week, such intense pain and i feel so depressed. My hospital visit this week went ok , but i got so upset and told the doctor that with no offence aimed at her i am totally fed up going over and over my story with a different doctor each time yet feeling that i am still stuck in this place of pain .

I have to see yet a different doctor now who hopefully will help me cope with this awful chronic pain . I also have a hospital appointment to see about a breast lump . It was looked at and scanned before and they thought it was just a cyst, but its bigger, harder and fixed - I'm worried

My daughter and i have fallen out , she just cannot accept how ill i am, and she just won't admit or see that if i could then i would visit and be in their lives more , needless to say i just cannot cope with this added stress and i've walked away . My heart hurts and i feel as if its been ripped out from my body .

My son on the other hand is a gem and so caring towards me , I love them both dearly and wish my family could be there for me , helping and not causing this hurt. I just cannot win.

On the bright side the copies of my book are being shipped out to me , I'm so excited to see my poetry in a book , my life's dream . I plan to donate all sales to Kira's pool fund, My husband is working towards funding and having a hydrotherapy pool centre built . This is going to be such a benefit to so many people but it will be a long term piece of work in progress , we will be looking to many people and societies to help raise funds towards this goal .


Lastly , I am very grateful to all my online friends, you fill my life and fill an empty space in my heart , I am so lonely and sad at times and you will never know how much i appreciate your friendship, Thank-you from my heart to yours x


No comments:

Post a Comment