Saturday 19 October 2013

Gone

I don't know why but i've always been a sensitive soul, not being able to take any kind of stress or confrontation , and esp now i actually become quite ill over things that others may not think twice about.

I wish i could rub out these issues and start again , make things better , for I'm not a bad person and yet sometimes when families fall out then the innocent one is often portrait as the 'bad' one

With my hand on my heart i wish it all could be gone, I feel that I am being pulled in all directions with family members that just don't know the 'why' or  whatever as they only know one side and really these issues shouldn't concern them. I also feel stressed and vulnerable because of my ill health . I make the wrong  decisions thinking they are the right ones, I just can't win no matter what i do .

Hugs Kira x


No comments:

Post a Comment