Tuesday 15 October 2013

Reaching out to you

I like to think that i'm a kind person, someone who is caring  and in my time i was hard working. Ofcourse i have made bad choices in my life, and i am only human so yes i have made mistakes, but life doesn't come with a manual 'how to do' and if i could i would change those mistakes . My heart is weeping because of them and i only hope that one day they will be wiped clean .

I am so fed up of this illness, my pain is so bad that when at its worst i just want to lay down , go to sleep, and never wake up again . I constantly ask myself why have i been disabled and why do i now have to live my life with this condition.

I live with my heart on my sleeve , I am so emotional , and i try so hard to get not let this bring me down but its so difficult

I wish i could turn back time

Hugs to all out there who also feel sad and are suffering with this awful illness .

No comments:

Post a Comment