Sunday 31 March 2013

4.30 am 1s April

I cznt sleep my spasms are getting worse and i have no control over them , even typing this blog is dificult as my finhers keep twitching, I don't know what to do and i feel so helpless. Poor Colin is ill with a tummy bug, i can't help him and he can't help me, what a situation to be in , i could cry., this situation brings it home to me how helpless both of us both are if any of us got seriously ill.

What does my future hold?????? my speech is getting worse and my spasms are so bad now . we are going to see the doctor next week hopefully,  he can help me .and i hope in my heart that tomorrow then Colin feels better for he looks terrible.


All i can do is hope

hugs, Kira x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kira, I'm sorry things are so bad for you and Colin just now. Wishing you both better and hope it all goes well when you see the doctor. My thoughts are with you. Love and hugs. Sue. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you dear Sue , we live to fight another day :-) glad to say Colin is over his tummy bug . We went to see the doctor today who has put me on a different muscle relaxant .... we live in hope x

    ReplyDelete