Monday 29 April 2013

One lonely heart

I wish someone would hold my hand, look deep into my eyes , and promise me that things will be ok, that my life will return to what it was , and i no longer will suffer... it was all a nasty dream

But, it isn't a dream and no-one can promise me that i will get well again. This pain when at its worst is so intense i just can't cope, me who isn't afraid of pain, me who used to be so strong willed .. me who now seems to be lost in a world of what was and what now is .... drowning drowning in each moment i breath , for life to me is now just a battle to get through each day, and if i survive the day, then my next battle is the night.

the nights can be so long and so lonely

I think of my friends , i see more of my online friends than i do of people i have known all my life , my family wrapped up in their own worlds, too busy to reach out to me, to hug me, to spend a little time with me .... to try to understand my emotional pain is just as hard to bare as my physical pain

I wish things would just end , i wish my life to be different just for one day

I miss so many things


hugs Kiara

No comments:

Post a Comment