Monday 7 April 2014

My old friend the virus AND more ....

Well since my last blog i've had yet ANOTHER virus, i still feel quite shaky and lethargic. But some good things have happened .....

I've started doing breathing exercises and visualisation meditation its a week in and i must say i feel more energised and also i haven't needed to nap for 6 days. I have also started gentle toning , it hurts like mad but i'm sure in the end it will do my muscles good and rebuild the strength that i have lost over the last 3 years . I am positive in my outlook and i am aiming for the bigger picture , so as long as i don't lose focus or hope well, anything could happen .

I'm learning to walk again too, my aim to be able to walk around the shops and just enjoy life . At the moment i can only do a short distance holding on to Colin but hey this time next year watch this space :) 

Its M.E. Awareness Day on 12thMay we are posting before pics without make-up and after with make-up . We hope to do well with raising funds so PLease, give even a little it will help , and remember this date 12thMay :) 

Hugs Kiara x


No comments:

Post a Comment